“ONLINE PAYMENTS – It’s simple and convenient”
We are delighted to announce that from September 2016 we introduced a new “Online Payment” system to enable parents to pay for trips, music lessons and Talbot Stars online. Cash and cheques will still be accommodated, this will give you the option to pay online by credit or debit card.
Similar systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits:
- Simple to use web interface.
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
- Parents can view their payment history online
- Reduce risk of pupils losing cash
To make a payment to the school using the internet you will need to open up the website address
- From here you can “log-in” to your account using the Link Code provided.
- The screen will open up with your Child’s Account. If you have more than one child at the school, you can select which child you are making the payment for.
You can now pick the items you want to pay for, which may include:
- School trip or visit
- Music lessons
- Talbot Stars
When you have finished your selection you proceed to Checkout. The items you wish to pay for will all be listed here.
- Select Checkout to confirm your purchase. You will then be prompted to enter your address details and when you place the Order you will be directed to the secure payment page where you enter your payment details.
- Once you have confirmed your payment your order will be displayed and you will also receive an email to confirm the payment from your bank and also to confirm the items purchased.
- If you have ordered items to be collected from School (school uniform etc.), you will need to take your confirmation email in to school with you when you collect.
You can also use the system to check:-
- Previous online transactions
- Items purchased in school
You will find a video guide on www.scopay.com for the account activation process.
If you require this information again please see the school office.