The Talbot Child
The Talbot Child is…
- Happy and confident.
- Polite and respectful.
- Kind, caring and compassionate.
- Independent, resilient and hard working.
- Adaptable and able to solve problems.
- Sociable and able to work with others.
- Ambitious and self motivated to fulfil their potential.
The Talbot Child learns the skills and knowledge needed to lead a successful life.
''Pupils understand how to keep themselves safe. For staff, pupils’ welfare is of paramount importance''
Ofsted January 2022