Talbot Primary School
The children at Talbot will learn the skills and knowledge to lead a successful life. We strive to help children fulfil the characteristics of ‘The Talbot Child’
- We have a responsibility to ensure that we do in school is worthwhile for the individual, the school and society.
- We learn best from one another and enrich each other’s lives; therefore we respect each other’s cultures, faiths and beliefs.
- We must prepare children so that they are able to live fulfilled lives as good and responsible global citizens by promoting honesty, integrity, empathy and trust.
- Children must strive for success, through dedication and resilience.
- We all contribute and make a difference, individually and collectively and have both the right skills and right attitude whatever our role in school may be.
We aim to provide:
- Consistently high expectations for all.
- Consistently high quality teaching.
- Positive role models.
- A quality environment in which children can thrive and achieve.
- A safe school where behaviour is managed effectively and consistently.
- Opportunities for children to work collaboratively
We do the things we do because:
- We always put the children first.
- Every child should have the opportunity to succeed.
- Every child should fulfil their potential.