Ideas for writing from the David Guetta Titanium video
- Watch the first minute, discuss what has happened? What has caused this? Why?
- Ask the children to write a description of the first scene, use the show not tell technique to create thoughtful writing.
- Discuss the boys character, how is he presented in the first scene, how does this change?
- Write in role of the boy, use his emotions through the story to gain an understanding of his feelings and whether he comprehends what is happening.
- Look at the ending, who is to blame? Why? Is the boy acting in self-defense? Can he control it?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- You wake up one morning to find you have incredible strength, what do you do? How would your life change?
- Design you own superhero, what powers, costume, name would he have?
- Write a newspaper report of the events from the video, interview the teacher, parents and policemen.