As you are aware Halloween, Bonfire night and Diwali are soon approaching and as a consequence more candles, fireworks and sparklers are used, increasing the risk of fire and/ or burns especially to younger children.
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service have produced a short video on YouTube that they wish us to share: https://youtu.be/hEoHwiw5LYU highlighting the importance of fire safety when choosing costumes/ fancy dress clothes for your children and the importance of staying away from naked flames.
Remember: If clothes do catch fire: stop, drop and roll. If someone is burnt cool (under cold water for at least 20 minutes), call (for help) and cover (first aid as appropriate).
Please visit www.dwfire.org.uk for further safety tips.