We are happy to announce will be returning to Jewell Academy, Bournemouth in the February half term holding four holiday clubs! Monday 21st to Thursday 24th January 2022
Bookings will open at 7pmon Wednesday 12th January 2022
Activities for the half term hols include... Pancakes 🥞 Fire lighting 🔥
Wizard wands ✨ Air rifle shooting 🔫 Pizza making 🍕 Hot chocolate ☕️ S'mores 🍫 Popcorn 🍿 Minions keyrings 💛 Epic games 🤾 Shelter building ⛺️ Campfire 🔥 Archery 🏹 Axe throwing ⛏
Please note our Covid information:
• All our instructors are trained to deliver activities in a covid safe way and all equipment is sanitised between use.
• We will run each day provided we are operating in line with government guidelines. If Public Health England's guidance changes we will keep you updated on any impact to the club.
• If we have to cancel due to new government guidelines, you will be offered a full refund.
• The event will run provided it can do so in a safe environment. Time for hand washing and thorough equipment cleaning will be arranged. Access to toilets will be continually available as previously.
• Some activities may be changed at short notice. We appreciate your patience on this.
• After booking, you will immediately receive an email regarding the drop off and collection of your child. If you do not receive an email, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org • Please ensure you have read our booking Terms and Conditions before booking which can be found here: https://www.thefreshairclub.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set
by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some
functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this.
The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device
types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.
Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional
functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to
enable them below: