‘Talbot Stars’ is Talbot Primary Schools provision for before and after school childcare.
We have well equipped room which caters for both the breakfast club and after school club.
You can access this room by entering through the school gates and heading round to the back of the school playground.
Breakfast Club runs from 7.30am until the start of school 8.40am at a cost of £3.50 per session. This includes breakfast (cereal or toast).
After school club runs from the end of the school day 3.10pm until 5.45pm at a cost of £9.00 per session. This includes a light snack.
In the first instance parents need to fill out a registration form for their child. Payment is required in advance with a completed booking form. Sessions may be booked and paid for on an ad-hoc basis in the school office, subject to availability. Work voucher schemes may also be arranged and payments can also be made online at www.scopay.com. You may book weekly, monthly or half-termly but bookings will not be secure without payment.
Please note: sessions must be booked via Scopay Online and must be paid for in advance of attending.
Due to safeguarding we ask that a parent/carer signs your child in or out of this provision.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Sessions must be booked and paid for in ADVANCE.
• Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
• The club operates under the same behaviour policy as the school.
• Credit will not be given for missed sessions & cancellations must be made with at least 24 hours notice.
• Children attending breakfast and after school club must be handed over and collected by a responsible adult.
• Children should be collected promptly.
• If someone other than a parent will be collecting the child the club needs to be informed.
• Unfortunately late collections will incur charges of £5.00 per five minutes late after 5.45pm.