Wraparound Care (Breakfast and After School Club)
Talbot Stars Information
‘Talbot Stars’ is Talbot Primary Schools provision for before and after school childcare. The club is based in the school bungalow where we have well equipped rooms which cater for both the Breakfast and After School Club. Talbot Stars Breakfast and After School Club have been running successfully for a number of years and are run by our own experienced and dedicated staff members.
When you arrive at the bungalow entrance, please wait for a member of staff to sign in your child.
Breakfast Club runs from 7.30am until 8.30am and includes breakfast (cereal or toast) and a drink. The charge is £3.50 per session.
After School Club runs from 3.10pm until 5.45pm and includes a light snack and drink. The charge is £9.00 per session.
Any collections after 5.45pm will incur a late collection charge of £10 every 15 minutes.
Please note: sessions must be booked via the My Child at School (MCAS) app and must be paid for in advance of attending. Childcare voucher schemes are accepted by the school, please contact the School Business Manager to set up this facility. Bookings in advance can be made weekly, monthly or half-termly but all bookings must be prepaid.
Due to safeguarding a parent/carer must sign their child in or out of this provision.
When booking, please ensure you carefully read the
Talbot Stars Terms & Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sessions must be booked and paid for in ADVANCE via MCAS.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The club operates under the same behaviour policy as the school and provision can be withdrawn where pupils do not behave appropriately.
- Credit will not be given for missed sessions or cancellations unless 24 hours’ notice has been given.
- Children attending breakfast and after school club must be signed in and out and collected by a responsible adult.
- If someone other than the parents are collecting the child, the club needs to be informed in advance of this.
- Children must be collected promptly by 5.45pm. Failure to do this will incur additional charges of £10.00 per every additional fifteen minutes being added to your account.
Breakfast and After School Club Telephone Number: 01202 513981 option 6
(only available during club working hours).
If you have any questions about the above clubs, do not hesitate to contact the school office for more information. Our Admin Team are always on hand to help.