Wraparound Care - Talbot Stars (Breakfast and After School Club)
‘Talbot Stars’ is Talbot Primary Schools provision for before and after school childcare.
We have well equipped rooms which cater for both the breakfast club and after school club.
Please go to the school bungalow front entrance and wait for a member of staff to sign in your child.
Breakfast Club runs from 7.30am until the start of school 8.40am at a cost of £3.50 per session. This includes breakfast (cereal or toast).
After school club runs from the end of the school day 3.10pm until 5.45pm at a cost of £9.00 per session. This includes a light snack.
Payment is required in advance when booking online MCAS.
Work/childcare voucher schemes may also be used, contact the School Business Manager to arrange this. You can book weekly, monthly or half-termly but all bookings must be prepaid at the time of booking.
Please note: sessions must be booked on MCAS either Online or on the App and must be paid for in advance of attending.
Due to safeguarding we ask that a parent/carer signs your child in or out of this provision.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Sessions must be booked and paid for in ADVANCE.
• Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
• The club operates under the same behaviour policy as the school.
• Credit will not be given for missed sessions & cancellations must be made with at least 24 hours notice.
• Children attending breakfast and after school club must be handed over and collected by a responsible adult.
• Children should be collected promptly.
• If someone other than a parent will be collecting the child the club needs to be informed.
• Unfortunately late collections will incur charges of £5.00 per five minutes late after 5.45pm.